Problem with split screen

cybercreature

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
Hi all,

I've just updated my S6 software to Marshmallow and I'm trying to use the vertical split screen mode.

I go to recent apps, click the double icon on one of the apps to get the app in the top part of the screen.

The problem is that at this point the rest of the recent apps are not showing.

In all the tutorials I've looked at, once the first app is in the top part of the screen, the user can still see all the recent apps at the bottom of the screen, so that they can scroll through and choose one.

Anyone have any idea what the issue is?

Thanks a lot.

1adrian

Apr 27, 2016
Visit site
Hi all,

I've just updated my S6 software to Marshmallow and I'm trying to use the vertical split screen mode.

I go to recent apps, click the double icon on one of the apps to get the app in the top part of the screen.

The problem is that at this point the rest of the recent apps are not showing.

In all the tutorials I've looked at, once the first app is in the top part of the screen, the user can still see all the recent apps at the bottom of the screen, so that they can scroll through and choose one.

Anyone have any idea what the issue is?

Thanks a lot.

1adrian

Apr 27, 2016
Visit site
I absolutely abhor this update because of this withdrawn feature. It's very difficult to go back unfortunately. Fix this People!

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
After you picked the 1st screen to show you can only tap on the icon showing in the bottom section. This does limit functionality somewhat. But it still works Screenshot_20160427-075435.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech