So this is an odd situation. I purchased an Itian A6 QI Wireless Charger about 6 months ago, I did so because after much research, this was the best choice for Wireless Charging my S6 with OtterBox Defender Case due to the 3 coils, it actually worked, but I was forced to lay it on it's side in a very specific position. I of course tried all ways, but only the sideway would work.

I recently just purchased the same exact same make and model, even colour for work. Brought it in and without even trying laid it sideways again. After chatting with a co-worker, explaining why I had to do so. I attempted to show him that it would now work straight up.
    Well to my surprise it did, and right away, no delay, time after time, BOOM.

So I guess my question is, does anyone know if Itian has done some kind of change to this and updated this charger due to the previous issues.
    And now that I think about it, the first one I got had a little instruction paper in the box stating I may have to lay it on it's side. The one I just received didn't have this paper. Anyone know any details?

This is the one I have.
    Itian A6 Qi Wireless Charger Redesign / Upgrade?-_57.jpg
    03-18-2016 01:43 AM