Samsung Galaxy S6 Frozen

1984world

May 9, 2015
Visit site
Hello all,

I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 Canadian Version SM-G920W8 (Manitoba Telecom Systems). I tried to use Kingroot (apk, downloaded and installed directly on my phone) and my phone restarted. It is stuck at the start screen where it shows the Samsung Galaxy name and logo, but in the top right corner there is a message that states:

"Kernel is not Seandroid Enforcing"
I was on 5.1.1 firmware.

Can anyone provide me with detailed instructions on how to factory restore the phone (since I assume the problem can't be fixed otherwise). I don't know where to download the firmware from, but I did download Odin3 v3.10.7 and installed the latest Samsung drivers. I'm on a Windows PC with Vista installed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I don't mind donating to someone if that helps.

Thanks.

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
You should have turned off frp protection in your online Samsung account. Frp protection is out in place to prevent stolen devices being reset. I'm not sure if you have a brick on your hands. The first thing I would try is flashing the exact or higher firmware for your device using Odiham. Try Samobile for the firmware

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2