This morning my phone updates to Marshmallow (6.0.1). Accessing Gallery resulted in stop working message. I have cleared the data & cache in both Gallery & Camera- that allowed me to access Gallery app BUT continue to get the message when switching from Time view to Album view. Events view is also fine. I had all of my photos stored in albums which are backed up to Google Photos so willing to uninstall/ reinstall (if possible) if necessary. Wondering if I am the only one having this issue?
    03-30-2016 10:51 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Try wiping the system cache partition: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-21095
    03-30-2016 12:18 PM
    Problem still persists after clearing the partition cache.
    03-30-2016 03:06 PM
    Does it persist in Safe Mode, which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps? https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-21007
    03-31-2016 09:57 AM
    Did you ever get this settled? I have had the same problem. Tried every thing I can think of.
    05-01-2016 10:20 AM
    This morning my phone updates to Marshmallow (6.0.1). Accessing Gallery resulted in stop working message. I have cleared the data & cache in both Gallery & Camera- that allowed me to access Gallery app BUT continue to get the message when switching from Time view to Album view. Events view is also fine. I had all of my photos stored in albums which are backed up to Google Photos so willing to uninstall/ reinstall (if possible) if necessary. Wondering if I am the only one having this issue?
    mine has done the exact same thing. i went to the sprint store for them to fix it, as well as my phone getting WAY to hot while charging.... they just replaced battery and hard reset phone. so.. it worked for a week and now is still doing the no gallery opening thing. only viewable in time ... which i hate. please help!!!
    05-27-2016 11:12 PM
    Was this ever resolved?

I'm currently having the same issue after "upgrading" to Marshmallow.
    06-05-2016 05:54 PM
    I'd like to know the same.... was this resolved? Did the cache and data clear but nothing.
    I thought it was an app I downloaded but same issue....Crashes when in album mode but when I clear cache and data it works again and only in time mode.
    06-15-2016 10:17 PM
    [Having the same problem, very annoying =(. Note 5 marshmallow OTA.]
    I'd like to know the same.... was this resolved? Did the cache and data clear but nothing.
    I thought it was an app I downloaded but same issue....Crashes when in album mode but when I clear cache and data it works again and only in time mode.
    08-30-2016 09:46 AM