If I open the "memo" feature which came with the phone and use the keyboard I can make lists or a to-do list which has little boxes that can be ticked off.

If I tap the microphone button I can make a list using my voice. I worked out by experimenting that saying "enter" starts the next line in the list - However, if I try and make a to-do list with the little boxes every time I say "enter" it starts a new line, but doesn't put in a little box. Is there some sort of voice command that makes it list the next task on the to-do list? (I have tried all the obvious things I can think of)
    04-01-2016 03:24 PM
    If I open the "memo" feature which came with the phone and use the keyboard I can make lists or a to-do list which has little boxes that can be ticked off.

If I tap the microphone button I can make a list using my voice. I worked out by experimenting that saying "enter" starts the next line in the list - However, if I try and make a to-do list with the little boxes every time I say "enter" it starts a new line, but doesn't put in a little box. Is there some sort of voice command that makes it list the next task on the to-do list? (I have tried all the obvious things I can think of)
    Welcome to Android Central!

Were you able to figure it out?
    04-06-2016 09:00 AM

Did you ever find the voice command that would let you start a new task with the little check box? What you're trying to do is exactly what I would like to do.
    07-15-2016 10:04 PM