Hi All,

I have sent my S6 for repair as I was facing charging issue. In a resolution logs it is mentioned that:

"TSP HOME REAR AND BATTERY COVER CAME IN SCRATCHES"

What is "TSP Home Rear" and what exactly happened to my phone. I just want to be careful about my phone next time.

Thanks
    04-05-2016 09:31 PM
    Hi All,

I have sent my S6 for repair as I was facing charging issue. In a resolution logs it is mentioned that:

"TSP HOME REAR AND BATTERY COVER CAME IN SCRATCHES"

What is "TSP Home Rear" and what exactly happened to my phone. I just want to be careful about my phone next time.

Thanks
    TSP is Technical Support Portal, apparently their name for their repair center. I believe this is a note that they input on initial inspection, noting that when it came to them it already was scratched - so they don't get blamed for scratches. This is like when you rent a car, you want to walk around it and note any damage before accepting it. Otherwise when you return it they can potentially blame you for prior damage. BTW - if you had charging issues and were using rapid charging - don't do that. Rapid charging - as currently designed - is real risky and eventually ends badly for some/many. Seems to me that they rushed this to market before it was bulletproof.
    04-06-2016 06:53 AM