i was forced to upgrade my Samsung galaxy 6 yesterday. now when I view my emails, I can no longer swipe to delete. when I swipe, several options come up and I have to click on move to and then select the trash folder. more steps than before. otherwise I have to open every email and then delete from there. it was so much easier before. am I missing something?
    04-07-2016 02:56 PM
    Maybe the e-mail app changed with the update. Check your e-mail app's settings, maybe they added Swipe Options (you can select which options or actions are taken when you swipe an e-mail), and it might also have added a different action for a left swipe VS a right swipe.
    04-07-2016 03:51 PM
    Try to swipe from right to left for delete. For some reason they changed it during the update

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-07-2016 05:49 PM
    Haven't tried the right to left swipe, but if you lightly long press on the email, a check box appears on the left...check and email is deleted...

Drove me crazy, too.....

04-07-2016 09:18 PM
    It took me a minute to figure out why they weren't deleting. I was swiping like I always do, but not really stopping long enough to actually look at what was actually happening. I think I'll like it, though.
    04-07-2016 09:39 PM
    Try to swipe from right to left for delete. For some reason they changed it during the update

This is the correct answer.

04-08-2016 09:06 AM