System update overnight. Now I have to swipe my screen AND then enter a pin. I don't want to swipe, I only want my pin to show up when I turn my screen on. Why do I have 2 "security lock screens?" I didn't have to before update. I've searched other forums and tried a few things and nothing works. Hoping this is fixable and not required after update.
    04-09-2016 08:59 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! I've seen other complaints about this, but this is pretty much how it is on "stock" Android on Nexus devices. It may be somewhat inconvenient, but it's meant to prevent accidental unlock attempts while the phone is in your pocket or bag. If the phone happens to turn on, and then there are unintended screen touches, the phone might interpret this as unsuccessful login attempts. Then, before you know it, you're locked out. I typically use Smart Lock or the fingerprint sensor on my phones, so this is almost never an issue for me.
    lucianus_luciferus likes this.
    04-10-2016 06:42 PM
    step 1: Settings
    step 2: Lock screen and security
    step 3: Other security settings
    step 4: Trust Agents ( Turn switch to the off position) on the Smart Lock google (switch)
    walaaa done
    Lock screen dual lock turned off
    let me know if you win
    i certainly have this one figured out.
    05-22-2016 03:50 AM
    step 4: Trust Agents ( Turn switch to the off position) on the Smart Lock google (switch)
    walaaa done
    let me know if you win
    This does not work...
    05-22-2016 04:52 AM
    I had the same same double lock screen problem. I found out tte problem on my Verizon S6 was due to a shady bloatware app, Peel Smart Remote. Once I disabled the app in the app manager, it went away.
    04-03-2017 01:22 PM
    Turning off Trust Agent didn't work for me either. Also, when I attempt to disable Peel Remote in app manager it asks me if I want to replace this app with the "factory version" and my choices are "CANCEL" or "OK." Of course, I don't want the factory version, whatever that is, so I choose cancel, which then re-enables Peel Remote. Short of rooting the phone, is there any way to remove Peel Remote? And will removing Peel Remote really get rid of the double lock screen?
    04-07-2017 04:02 PM
    walaaa done
    let me know if you win
    All good until i got to Trust Agents which doesn't exist on my Galaxy s7
    05-15-2019 09:56 PM
    05-15-2019 10:16 PM