Downloading FAST as we speak

Marshmallow now available on Telus Canada  GS6 / GS6 Edge-index.png
    04-18-2016 01:22 AM
    How is it performing?

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-18-2016 12:17 PM
    How is it performing?

So far so good. Seems a lot quicker. Won't be able to determine battery life for a couple days.
    The only thing I hate thus far, small but annoying, is if you use a pattern to unlock. You now have to swipe, then enter your pattern.
    Basically a double lock screen. No fix as of yet that I can find and it's apparently a well known issue
    04-18-2016 09:38 PM
    Curious to know if android auto will have problems, apparently marshmallow and Samsung have multiple issues with it. Keep us posted on performance. I'm with Rogers.

mhinc likes this.
    04-18-2016 09:51 PM
    My service went down after the update. Got the circle with the line through it, I was worried at first, but rebooted and all was good and hasn't happened since.
    So far all is good. Nothing to complain about except what I said above, Hopes that you Roger's folks get the update soon, but Roger's disgraceful update schedule doesn't make things look very hopeful.
    chezm likes this.
    04-18-2016 10:06 PM
    You can flash the telus version on your Rogers phone and it will work. You will get Rogers bloatware and everything too. I flashed the eastlink version on my Rogers s6 last week and it's all working fine

chezm likes this.
    04-18-2016 11:58 PM
    You can flash the telus version on your Rogers phone and it will work. You will get Rogers bloatware and everything too. I flashed the eastlink version on my Rogers s6 last week and it's all working fine

Thanks but im in no rush for Marshmellow due to the Android Auto problems...ive currently got the update on my phone turned off to avoid it, my daily 2 hour commute without my music would be brutal. Hopefully someone that has AA can test if they get the update and let me know how its running, if I have to enable MTP for usb each time that will drive me nuts.
    04-19-2016 10:51 AM
    Thanks but im in no rush for Marshmellow due to the Android Auto problems...ive currently got the update on my phone turned off to avoid it, my daily 2 hour commute without my music would be brutal. Hopefully someone that has AA can test if they get the update and let me know how its running, if I have to enable MTP for usb each time that will drive me nuts.
    Never even heard of Android Auto, never used it. Everything else seems good
    04-19-2016 09:24 PM