Galaxy S6 display and battery

Angelo Peruzzi

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Hello, I am a happy users of galaxy s6, very most usage the smartphone for browsing the Internet ,is browsing the display settings I find the "display mode", are now in adaptative mode, the brightness is always at 50% and automatic, I can do 3 hours screen navigation, my question is using the other settings "basic, cinema and photo" I state that I do not care the color and hue, can lower the battery consumption and get more hours screen using other modes, someone has tested these methods ?

dirtydantx

Apr 11, 2016
Visit site
Re: Galaxy S6 dispaly and battery

The best way to save battery on your screen is to use dark colored themes/icons and black wallpapers. The AMOLED screen doesn't light up black pixels, so anything that is black or dark is basically the screen turned off in that area (if that makes sense).

Angelo Peruzzi

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Yes, I have already set up a black theme, but in the browser's navigation does not help me, wondered about the ways shown in the display settings "adaptative, cinema, photo, basic" if a mode is the most frugal of battery, I am using adaptative mode, I can do 3 hours of display.

lucianus_luciferus

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
every single phone is set up in a different way. mine is different than yours. something that works for me might not work for you. the only way you can find out which mode is best for you is to try them all. btw mine is set to amoled photo.

Angelo Peruzzi

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
every single phone is set up in a different way. mine is different than yours. something that works for me might not work for you. the only way you can find out which mode is best for you is to try them all. btw mine is set to amoled photo.
She's right !, with Photos amoled display how many hours do you have? And for the brightness to what value you have set?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane