Just recently, my Microsoft Exchange Active account calendar copied all of the events from my Google account (so when both calendars are displaying, all of the Google events are showing twice- once for each account). I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the MEA account (twice), but that didn't solve the problem. When I view the MEA calendar in Outlook on my computer, the duplicated events do not show. I've tried using the stock calendar app as well as several other calendar apps with the same result. Any help is appreciated!
    05-24-2016 05:40 AM
    Is your phone calendar set to show both calendars? If so, I think it will show the Google events from the Google account and the Google and MEA events from the MEA account.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Is your phone calendar set to show both calendars? If so, I think it will show the Google events from the Google account and the Google and MEA events from the MEA account.

05-24-2016 06:47 AM

Thanks for responding. Yes, my phone calendar is set to show both calendars- my (personal) Google calendar in one color and my (work) MEA calendar in a different color. For the last year or so, this has worked well. Now I see my Google calendar events in their color and my MEA calendar now lists both the (work) events that are supposed to be on that calendar AND the (personal) Google Calendar events that should not be on that calendar, all in the second color.
    05-24-2016 07:45 AM