Emails not syncing since MM update on S6

Mike Staines

May 25, 2016
Visit site
Since the update none of my emails account (on various providers) sync. Even if i download them delete to Windows Live or delete on any of the webmails one the emails now still stay on the phone and never updates where as before they all cleared as expected. Anyone ideas of how to fix as having to delete

Last edited:

anon(826501)

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Since the update none of my emails account (on various providers) sync. Even if i download them delete to Windows Live or delete on any of the webmails one the emails now still stay on the phone and never updates where as before they all cleared as expected. Anyone ideas of how to fix as having to delete

Like you I received the AT&T Google Platform Upgrade a few day's ago. And I'm not confronting problems regarding Sync with any of my e-mails accounts ( Gmail, Outlook and Yahoo ). I'm using the official's apps for Outlook and Yahoo and the paid version of AquaMail for the gmail account cause no matter what the official's G-mail app never notifies me when a new mail is received. Some people use only one e-mail app for all their differents e-mail accounts, I prefer to use the Outlook and Yahoo e-mail apps . Just in, and is just in, case check out the screen shot and be sure that the Sync icon is on. Be sure that the Sync box is checked at the app or apps you used for handling your e-mail accounts. Is everything is check in the correct way, something really wrong happens to your Galaxy S6 during 6.0.1 upgrade via OTA. You must go to the Store Company that provides mobile service at your phone. I hope that you can find the fix to this terrible problem.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 821.jpg
    821.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca