So recently I was heading to a soccer game when my water bottle popped open releasing all of the water out of the bottle. My phone(Galaxy S6) was in my bag and got soaked. Take to mind that the protector to protect water getting into the charger hub was broken off. I used to phone until it died. I then tried to plug it in. It wouldn't charge... I turned it off and it seemed to charge while it was off. I woke up the next morning and it was at %89. I then used all the battery life up and attempted to plug it in to a charger. This time it wouldn't charge and displayed the Yellow triangle with the ! in the middle. I then put it in rice for 2 days. i tried to plug it in now and it displays the same message. Please tell me on what I need to do to fix the problem.
    06-10-2016 01:44 AM
    Unfortunately there's not much you can do if the hardware has failed (the yellow triangle is pretty much indication of that). Now, the problem is that to pinpoint exactly what is failing, you'd have to get the phone checked out. It might be the battery going bad, just the connector or the charging circuit, or in a worst case, the motherboard.

You can leave the phone off for a few more days but I wouldn't be too optimistic about it. Also, if you plug it in, you risk causing further damage if a short circuit occurs, not to mention the risk of fire.
    06-10-2016 12:49 PM