This barely started happening. I turned on my phone and it was kind of yellowish. My background is just plain black and even that looks like it's yellow on my home screen. I don't have auto brightness on and I have an adaptive display. I tried changing my displays to AMOLED and all the other ones and it was still yellowish. I turned it off and on twice and it was still like that. It seems to be yellow only when I'm on vertical mode, because every time I turn it sideways it goes back to normal. So far all apps are like that, except the settings. When I go to my settings, even if it's vertical, it's not yellowish. The yellow is very apparent and annoying.
    06-10-2016 04:35 AM
    Try booting the phone into Safe Mode. If the 'tint' is there, it would look more like a hardware issue than software. BUT an user recently had a similar issue and this seemed to help. You can also try to clear cache from Recovery Mode.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...ted-brown.html
    06-10-2016 01:52 PM
    Yes, I saw that yesterday and was going to take the question down, but didn't know how. I saw that thread and booted it into safe mode and when I went back to normal mode, it was gone.
    06-10-2016 06:51 PM
    Well, there you go! Glad it helped too! I wonder what caused it, though...
    06-13-2016 12:11 PM