I got my S6 back in December. Everything was fine until about a month ago my battery started draining much faster than it usually did. I didn't change any of my habits, if anything I tried to just use the phone less in general to help conserve battery and that didn't help. Then this past week I started getting notifications that my storage was running out. I didn't download any new apps or taken any pictures so I thought it was strange. I decided to go through my apps and files and clean out the stuff I didn't need. After deleting about 6 or 7 apps and other files I didn't use I still got the notification. my photos only accounted for about 2 GB but I decided to just back them up on a computer and delete them off the phone. I'm still receiving the notification that my storage is full. It comes and I clear the cache data and the used storage goes up. Then after a few minutes the used storage goes down to about 27 GB (I have the 32 GB phone) and the notification clears.

What I'm thinking is going on is there might be an app that is running behind the scenes using the battery and taking up storage space. Is there any way to see if that's happening, or is that even a thing that can happen? I really don't want to have to do a factory reset.

Oh also, it no longer connects to my car's bluetooth anymore. When it scans it says there are no devices found. Not sure if that could be related or not.

Thanks for any help in advance!
    06-20-2016 04:14 PM
    Mod Note, I will move this to the s6 forum for more visibility
    06-20-2016 05:36 PM