Samsung S6 voice recorder app

onlygg

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I tried to record a discussion & used 'Standard' setting. I tapped to play it back. I can see the graph & voice intensity but I get no sound. What did I do wrong?

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I tried to record a discussion & used 'Standard' setting. I tapped to play it back. I can see the graph & voice intensity but I get no sound. What did I do wrong?

Depending where you are, your local laws prohibit recording calls, even if you try every app the phone is locked from doing so based on your country. You may only be able to record via speaker phone.

onlygg

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I appreciated that you responded. Thanks. (I just replied back to you but I don't see it anywhere, so I'm re sending...Yet, this very well be a duplicate! Just some insight into how challenged I am in this area!) I have no sound with the recording I have.
Your suggestion was great if I was trying to record a phone conversation but I was in a room & the speaker was in the same room. I just don't have the recording, my loss & I just don't want this to happen again.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I appreciated that you responded. Thanks. (I just replied back to you but I don't see it anywhere, so I'm re sending...Yet, this very well be a duplicate! Just some insight into how challenged I am in this area!) I have no sound with the recording I have.
Your suggestion was great if I was trying to record a phone conversation but I was in a room & the speaker was in the same room. I just don't have the recording, my loss & I just don't want this to happen again.

I am sorry I misunderstood that. So you are just trying to use your phone as a voice recorder. That is odd, I have used the Voice Recorder many times that is stock with Android and not had any issues.