well I'm stuck on reactivation screen on galaxy s6 g920v and ive found a way to do almost everything on it even access files I can search the web watch videos download and install apps off of google play and even play games on it but its locked so I cant access developers options nor turn off reactivation settings I can access the settings but just not that or I cant factory reset it as well and I don't need no otg cable or otg fflashdrive neither just asking is there any benifets or anything usefull from the info I'm providing to figure out on how to bypass or unlock in any way

reason being is that I bought this device online I hard reset it now stuck on the Samsung reactivation screen I meen since ive found this way of getting on it and doing almost everything on it except make calls or factory reset or enter developers options

I think it might be good to look at for someone more experienced then me to check out
    06-25-2016 02:26 AM
    Hello!
    I would try logging into your Google Account on a PC and then go to Android Device Manager (https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager). From there you can setup a new password and GPS/Locate your device.

You can also check this guide out as well -- http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...read-here.html.
    06-25-2016 02:36 AM
    So I just figured out how to to actually do it I don't know weather to actually post it but it's pretty Kool and it's pretty easy and simple way as well no special cords or nothing needed but I'm new to this whole forum and what not so any advice only thing is I don't have any sim card to actually test the network to see if I can call out and such
    Toots1221 likes this.
    06-27-2016 02:13 PM
    So I just figured out how to to actually do it I don't know weather to actually post it but it's pretty Kool and it's pretty easy and simple way as well no special cords or nothing needed but I'm new to this whole forum and what not so any advice only thing is I don't have any sim card to actually test the network to see if I can call out and such
    You should post it, that is the whole point of the forums is to share information.
    07-11-2016 03:01 AM