This is a bit lengthy so I apologise
    So it's very rare I step away from the big names in electronics for my electric devices (Otterbox, Mopnie Belkin ect) but when I needed a new screen protector I ended up in Walmart. I saw they had there black web series. Hearing not to shabby things about there computer perphials. I decided to try a screen protector.

Best 20 bucks I ever spent.

It is glass. Doesn't get in the way and dosen't hold finger prints. Hell I love it more then the 40+ dollar ones I had. It fits like a glove. Pops on no problem. So far none of my cases (Otterbox and speigen) have not caused any issues.

It went in like a dream and left no air bubbles. The wiping cloth they give you is crap thou so hope ya have one. But line it up press it down. Bubbles what bubbles? I litteraly used my thumb to press it around and it's stuck. No raising no dust. I am in love. Feels like I'm touching my naked screen and damn it's nice.

I was at Walmart and I needed a new battery pack (rip my Mophie pack) I'm pleasantly surprised with it as well. I dropped 25 bucks got a battery pack that says it will do about 4.5 charges. With a big 3 day con comming up I can't wait to try this out.

Honestly maybe it's not the best of the best, but for Walmart and 20 bucks I can't argue at all.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-26-2016 01:27 AM