Pain in the A**

j4ffa

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
So the other day my girlfriend surprised me and said she was getting me a S6 from cash converters anyway she went shopping today and must of finished paying for it and surprised me with giving it me today i expected end of next week. So i pull my S3 apart to get the sim card out then spent 30min working out how to get the simcard draw out of the S6 and its a completely different simcard to what i have so now i have to wait for giffgaff to send me a nano sim as i dont want to cut mine up just incase i decided to use the S3 again. Kinda glad she gave me the phone now so i could order the new sim its just a pain was all excited to start using it.

Anybody else had this when they got the phone or is that just me

bbtkd

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
Ohh thats nice to know

Well you pretty much set yourself up for that one. There are a lot of us sarcastic types around, and you weren't really looking for a technical answer, more like empathy. Worse than your situation are those that buy a shiny new phone without insurance or case, drop and wreck it, then come here for a miracle. In your case it is what it is, you didn't cause it, and it will work out.

j4ffa

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
Yeah i did but ohh well just got me thats all i mean is there any need to keep changing sims if they get any smaller il be losing them if i ever take them out

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1