Hi so I am trying to help my mom out with her Galaxy S6. She had an issue with her phone overheating and she thought it might have had something to do with the glass screen protector on it so she went to take it off and the whole screen peeled off with it. So she got the phone replaced and her old phone is still functional but the display is dead so you can't navigate it at all. Is there anyway that she can get her photos from her old phone to the new S6? She doesn't have smart switch on the old phone and can't navigate the phone at all to connect over bluetooth or anything like that. Would a samsung experience in Best Buy be able to help? Would AT&T be able to help them? Or is there anything that they can do at home to get it to work?
    08-24-2016 10:28 AM
    The Samsung reps at Best Buy can probably help. But she could also try this method: http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...ed-screen.html
    08-24-2016 10:37 AM
    She could also try plugging the phone into the USB port on her computer. If she has Windows a Windows explorer window should open and display a list of storage devices including 'Samsung Galaxy S6'. From there find the DCIM folder which is where he photos should be. Cut/Paste to her PC. Note: If she has Marshmallow (6.0.1) this may not work since they've added a 'Do you want to access data' question at the beginning and she may not see it or be able to clear it.

Good luck.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    09-03-2016 08:12 AM