I had some pictures on my phone, but I deleted them from Google photos and the gallery. I assumed, wrongly, that they were gone.
    I ran a program called diskdigger to recover some pictures, and low and behold, all of my private pictures came up.
    I tried a program that supposedly wiped all of the free space on your phone, and should have taken those pictures off but it did not. Does anyone have a link to a program that effectively takes the pictures off? Remember that I can't find them other than using diskdigger
    Joe
    08-31-2016 06:08 PM
    I had some pictures on my phone, but I deleted them from Google photos and the gallery. I assumed, wrongly, that they were gone.
    I ran a program called diskdigger to recover some pictures, and low and behold, all of my private pictures came up.
    I tried a program that supposedly wiped all of the free space on your phone, and should have taken those pictures off but it did not. Does anyone have a link to a program that effectively takes the pictures off? Remember that I can't find them other than using diskdigger
    Joe
    After deleting the photos format the SD card. Be sure to BACKUP everything you wish to keep. You can also clear the device cache to ensure all photos, including the cache files, have been deleted.
    08-31-2016 06:47 PM
    Ummmm..My s6 doesn't have an sd card
    Joe
    08-31-2016 07:19 PM
    Ummmm..My s6 doesn't have an sd card
    Joe
    Try this or search the Playstore for "file shredding apps"

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=t5pGM2-b

I have not used the above app, but it has reasonable ratings and the process described in the review is the correct procedure
    09-01-2016 03:10 AM