Well it was after a previous software update i started having this issue. and i also notice one of my apps is displayed rather oddly when i open htis particular app. The app i am refering to is the paid version of My alarm clock. The numbers like like bubbled tracings of either 8's or 0's, plus it wont allow the app to have access to my location adn or music so that it can show urrent weather conditions and use my music as wake up sounds. I have called Samsung out on this and they keep saying ohhhhh just restore your phoen however I have done some digging around and "THERE IS A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVING SAME ISSUE" I have tried all the solutiosn I have seen and so far nothign seems to be working. I have never had such a hard time wiht any phone I have had and its driving me up the wall........ Can somone who has a samsung galaxy s6 please help me it woudl be greatly appreciated....... THANKS
    10-09-2016 08:42 AM
    The only time I have had that message displayed, about an overlay, is at night when I have my Easy Eyes app running and it lowers the color temp of my screen. Apparently that creates an overlay on the screen and I cannot make any screen selections or anything until I turn that app off. I hope you figure it out soon
    lucianus_luciferus likes this.
    10-09-2016 10:44 AM
    Go to settings, then applications, then application manager, then in the top right select more and apps that can appear on top. Let system or built in apps alone but any apps you installed on your own disable the ability to appear over other apps. This fixed it for me. Let me know if it works!
    10-15-2016 05:53 PM
    Go to settings, then applications, then application manager, then in the top right select more and apps that can appear on top. Let system or built in apps alone but any apps you installed on your own disable the ability to appear over other apps. This fixed it for me. Let me know if it works!
    10-18-2016 06:25 AM
    Tried this a hundred times. I get to the app on top settings but it will not allow me to activate the on feature for individual apps.
    10-18-2016 06:28 AM