Hello all,

I have a S6, my wife has a Note 5 and if we are part of a group message and I reply, all she sees from me is my name, nothing that I typed and sent

Both phones are stock, she uses the default Verizon Messaging app, I use SimpleText, yes I have tried other texting apps, same results
    A friend of mine has the same issue when I text as part of a group message

The only thing I can think of that is common, we all used to be on iPhones, including my other friend. We have all tried to disassociate from our iPhone message accounts

Any help would be great
    Rick
    10-10-2016 11:07 PM
    You mentioned trying to dissociate from your iMessage accounts -- have you called Apple Support to confirm that your numbers have indeed been removed from their servers? I've heard of situations where people were initially told their iMessage accounts were deactivated, when in fact they weren't.

Also, check the settings of the messaging apps to see if there are any options for group messaging. For example, Hangouts has a Group Messaging option, with the following description: "Use MMS to send a single message when there are multiple recipients."
    lucianus_luciferus likes this.
    10-11-2016 02:27 PM
    Hey B. Diddy

No, haven't called Apple yet, will put that on the list

And yes, all msg apps have MMS set to single message

Thanks, Rick
    10-11-2016 04:02 PM