My samsung is stuck on a black screen with the blue light on. I have tried to reboot, wipe cache, wipe data and nothing worked. It is still stuck on the black screen wirh no response off the power button at all.
    10-18-2016 02:03 AM
    My samsung is stuck on a black screen with the blue light on. I have tried to reboot, wipe cache, wipe data and nothing worked. It is still stuck on the black screen wirh no response off the power button at all.
    So you are able to boot into the Android Recovery menu with volume up + power + home? And you can see it?
    You said you wiped the cache there, and you did do a Wipe data/factory reset from there as well and you still
    get a black screen?
    IF that is the case, doesn't sound like software. Could be hardware, more specific video interface.
    If you didn't do an actual recovery. Then I would suggest going into safe mode, as it may be software.
    If you can get booted up on safe mode, then it's most likely an APP causing the issue that you recently installed or that was recently updated.

Safe Mode
    press and holdVolume down button and Power button.

Once screen lights up, you can release power button.

But you should NOT release the volume down button.

Once you are at your lock screen release the buttons and you should be in safe mode. Reboot to get out of safeboot
    aximtreo likes this.
    10-18-2016 02:39 AM
    Yes i did a wipe data/factory reset but it still doesn't work. I also tried to get into safe mode but i can't acces safe mode. So i really don't know what to do.
    10-18-2016 11:12 AM
    Yes i did a wipe data/factory reset but it still doesn't work. I also tried to get into safe mode but i can't acces safe mode. So i really don't know what to do.
    If a Factory Reset didn't do the trick, then it's most likely hardware
    10-19-2016 12:53 AM
    i also think that so i decided to send it back for repair.
    mhinc likes this.
    10-19-2016 11:16 AM