Hello all,

Yesterday when I switched my S6 from finger print scanner to pin, it locked me out and I had to factory reset my phone. It's all set back up now and I have a few questions about GNL

1) Can the pin entry be setup so once the last digit is entered it logs in if the Pin has been entered correctly or do I always have to press OK?
    2) Before the factory reset, I used GNL the finger print scanner and when I was at home it would allow me to log in directly just by swiping the screen w/o having to use my finger print scanner, I don't seem to have this option now, either b/c I am using the Pin feature or GNL is not setup the same way, can this be changed?

Thanks in advance
    Rick
    12-31-2016 11:38 AM
    You always have to press OK.

As for home unlocking, there are a few ways of doing that. I use Tasker to detect that I'm connected to my home network, then turn keyguard (and a few other things) off.
    12-31-2016 01:04 PM
    Bummer on having to press OK each time, oh well

I enabled my home as a trusted location and it worked 1 time, from then on, I have to enter my pin every time, so trusted location isn't working as designed

Suggestions? Besides buying a third party app

Rick
    01-01-2017 04:17 PM
    Yesterday afternoon I went out to get some food and the location service displayed a message when I was 8 miles from home and my phone was auto un-locked (thought I was at home) I shut off my phone 4-5 times and each time it thought I was at home so the Pin wasn't required. Then it finally stopped. Now that I'm back at home, a Pin is required every time.

Any thoughts on how to get location services to start working properly? It was working before I had to reset my phone

Rick
    01-02-2017 11:15 AM
    Today I added my Fit-Bit as a trusted device and that doesn't work.

Something is a miss here

Rick
    01-02-2017 03:50 PM