Samsung Galaxy S6 not fast charging

mikado86

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
Hello, as the tittle said, it used to work, it stopped working like a week ago, I have had the same phone, firmware and rooted for more than a year and I had never had a trouble with this, It used to work at home with a third party cable, or in my car with a fast charging thingie, now it doesn, not even with original cable, I have tried a few tricks like cache dump and "pushing the cable rly good", nothing has worked, its always just charging not fast charging.

ok so here are some facts

Samsung Galaxy S6
Marshmallow update
Rooted.
SM-G920I

I downloaded an app named Ampere or something, measures how much current is receiving while charging, its not going above 190 mA.

The only thing I can think off is that I charged my phone on my work PC, and lets just say... its a piece of ****, I woulnt be surprised if the USB ports screwed up with my phone, if thats even possible

If you need adiitonal info or suggestions let me know, thanks!

mikado86

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
small update, I own a wireless fast charging, its charging to 680mA max, still nowhere near of regular cable fast charging, but I can assume the work PC did screwed up my phone port apparently, ill be sure to give it a few hits

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie