How do I use Samsung smart switch to update my software from lollipop to marshmallow

A

AC Question

I keep seeing everybody say use the Smart Switch but I do not understand how to use it for the upgrade my phone is a Samsung S6 SM-S906L and every time I do the check for updates it tells me updates are temporarily unavailable

Thacy

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
You can download and install Smart Switch (for PC) on your computer, and connect your phone to PC via a USB cable, then the program will tell you that there is update for your Samsung if there is really existing official MM update for your S6 SM-S906L.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shogelash

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
You can download and install Smart Switch (for PC) on your computer, and connect your phone to PC via a USB cable, then the program will tell you that there is update for your Samsung if there is really existing official MM update for your S6 SM-S906L.

I have the same model SM-S906L with the same problem and tried Smart Switch in an attempt to upgrade from 5.02, but it didn't work. It showed message: "Your device software is up to date: OG8(TFN)"

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia