A few months ago my quick charge stopped working, i strangely might up fixing ut by reseting my phone. However a few days ago it went away again and im back to charging my phone in 3 hours.

But thats not all. For almost a year i have not been able to transfear files from my computer to my phone and vise versa. It just does not show up. I have gone into developer setting and checked MTP and all that but it does not help. My usb stick does not work eather(i use a usb converter), it just says something like "usb connector connected".

Is there any hope?
    05-03-2017 12:25 AM
    A few months ago my quick charge stopped working, i strangely might up fixing ut by reseting my phone. However a few days ago it went away again and im back to charging my phone in 3 hours.

But thats not all. For almost a year i have not been able to transfear files from my computer to my phone and vise versa. It just does not show up. I have gone into developer setting and checked MTP and all that but it does not help. My usb stick does not work eather(i use a usb converter), it just says something like "usb connector connected".

Is there any hope?
    I cannot help you with your quick charge problem, but I'm in the process of creating my file transfer guide. It will cover everything you'll need to do in order to transfer data between an android device and a PC. I will reply with a hyperlink when it's done.
    05-03-2017 12:34 AM
    Thanks, hopefully it will help.
    05-04-2017 12:27 AM
    Thanks, hopefully it will help.
    Well, after several hours of work, it's finally done.
    05-05-2017 05:42 PM
    Sorry to say but i have tried that too
    05-06-2017 04:08 AM
    Sorry to say but i have tried that too
    I'm sorry I could not help you. Best of luck with your troubles.
    05-06-2017 05:54 AM