I have no Bluetooth Since OS upgrade!

A

AC Question

Since the OS upgrade a month ago, I have no Bluetooth and no sound on any videos on my Galaxy 6. It has been a month and the lack of any Bluetooth has become a real problem. I have reset the phone to factory settings...a real pain. I have reinstalled all apps. I have done everything suggested and my phone is not working properly. This is a real frustration and makes me want to jump ship to an iPhone. When will the Bluetooth and sound problems be corrected?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. The OTA may have been a bad update. If you have a Best Buy close to you they may have a Samsung center that might be able to reflash the OS for you.

thedonp

Sep 1, 2016
Visit site
I would also try flashing into recovery mode and then select clearing cache and see if that helps. Sometimes clearing that extra junk will fix your issue.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Not sure why you need to go to iPhone just because your device had a bad OS update. iPhones get glitches too. These are mini computers and problems randomly pop up.
If your happy with Android ecosystem in general there are plenty of other devices. Plus reloading the OS might fix it. It sounds like a software issue so go that route first. If that fails its hardware.