So my phone fell and the screen was black and wouldn't turn on but touch was still working and I could answer phone calls etc. Today I finally decided to get a new phone instead of fixing this Samsung S6 but still I wanted photos from my vacation. I installed Wondershare Dr. Fone for android on my computer to recover files and followed instructions but something went wrong (I think I selected the wrong model of S6 in the menu). Now it doesn't even respond to charging, it won't turn off or turn on (I don't even know if it is turned off or is still in that download mode). It is however recognized when I connect it to laptop. I don't know anything about this and I would really appreciate your help. Is there any chance to turn it on again or anything at all? Is it even repairable and (for me most important) is there any chance that my photos are still in there somewhere? Thank you!
    11-02-2017 08:31 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Force a shutdown by pressing and holding Power and Vol Down for about 20 seconds. Then power on again normally. If you normally have a screen lock set, you'll have to unlock it for the computer to be able to access the phone's storage, which can be tricky since you can't see the screen. Even if you have fingerprint set up, it should still ask for your backup PIN or password upon startup. You could try this method: http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...ed-screen.html
    11-02-2017 11:16 AM