I find my phone constantly switched off, even after a few seconds since I last used it (and even while it's charging) sometimes and the only way to switch it back on is to press the power and volume down buttons for several seconds (when it is in that state, the phone doesn't charge).
    Additionally the phone overheats even when not in use sometimes and after a few minutes of use it usually freezes and I need to press the power and volume down keys again to unfreeze ot by restarting it. I ve also been noticing that the battery drains faster and faster.
    I ve tried a hard reset which did not fix the problem.
    The situation is unbearable. Sometimes the phone will shut down during a phone conversation.

Can it be fixed and how?
    12-17-2017 01:43 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! The battery is probably failing -- you'd have to bring it to a repair shop to diagnose the problem, and if it's the battery, have them replace it.

Does the problem happen in Safe Mode as well? https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-27586
    12-18-2017 11:57 AM