How to fix no otg cable from Verizon S6 128gb marshmallow6 to dual shock 3 recognition

john marks jr

Dec 27, 2017
Visit site
I have a Verizon Samsung Galaxy S6 128gb running on straight talk via Verizon Sim=towers and just did a factory reset plus only added allowed apps and it's not recognizing the otg-sixaxis dualshock3 control. it worked fine on my old S3 with gingerbread without root;is there any USB drivers or apps for this issue without root access which is possible on Verizon S6 but root is also the source of the virus i spent 3day's& a couple hard resets.I unlocked the phone code myself on my S3 and it's viable with the Verizon S6 through free apps.I'm not interested in spending months writing code on insufficient gear to solve myself for a favorite game "Starts Wars KOTOR"& A couple ppsspp gold games or getting another set of viruses that I had to erase all the way to Linux2solve. please someone smarter than me help,surely the problem has been solved.also Verizon is not allowing me to do the nougat update it did put marshmallow6 on not N7 which has to have something to do with straight talk using Verizon tower's and could be my otg problem.any info needed please ask i don't have but a few non factory-installed apps.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
There's no driver - OTG is a hardware function in the phone. With OTG adapters so cheap (about $1 including shipping from China), buy another one and see if your phone is working or if it needs a new USB connector. (That, or the motherboard, are about the only things that could be causing the phone to not go into OTG mode.) Plug a USB drive into your OTG cable - if you can see it in a file manager, the phone is going into OTG mode - then it's more likely that your dualshock went bad,)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12