Something isnt working and i dont know what

James Fain

Feb 2, 2018
Visit site
I know dropping your phone does a whole lot of nothing for you, but I need a little troubleshooting help. a few months ago, my Galaxy s6 (verizon) battery needed replaced and my tech savvy self looked up how to take it apart and fix it. I got it done with zero problems and has worked until now. i dropped it from about two feet off the ground, and wouldn't turn on. no matter what i did it would not work. i tried plugging it in and worked, which made me think the battery was no good again. but when it was plugged in, it would work for about 2 minutes, then black out. i guess it's something else in my phone that is not letting it work right and i just hope it's fixable. i already have a new battery and charging port on the way, though i don't think it will help. i have a feeling its some connection that is wrong, and i don't have the money to buy a new one. i would love the upmost help i can get. thank you.

James Fain

Feb 2, 2018
Visit site
do you think i really have to take the entire phone apart though? i guess i could do a complete strip down but that was kind of my last resort