About a month ago, my phone would disconnect from the connection that works fine with every other device and worked fine with this phone for years. I would have to restart the connection for it to connect to the network and it will typically last 10 minutes before it disconnects and has to be manually connected again. This seemed to randomly start occurring and I have followed some of Samsung's troubleshooting to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.
    03-09-2018 11:20 AM
    It could be an intermittently defective phone.

If not, it could be where you are - you're getting interference from another wifi router (like a neighbor - use Wi-Fi Analytics Tool to see what's going on where you are - if there's someone else on the same channel your router is on, change your router to at least 4 or 5 channels away).

It could be interference from a microwave oven. If you're too close to it, or it's between you and the router, it would disconnect you any time it's used.

That's why it's almost impossible to troubleshoot a wifi problem like that - there are too many possibilities. You need a friend with knowledge about wifi to come to your house and see what's wrong, if it's not just the phone.
    03-09-2018 04:07 PM