Hello All - so when I try to switch to max battery saver mode, it goes through all the steps in the process indicating its done, except it never gets past the last one. the status indicator keeps going round and round, and i cant even exit the screen by pushing other buttons, i have to restart using power key and vol down button. lately ive gone through phone and have tried to turn off and disable and uninstalled some updates on bunch of stuff/apps it looks like i dont need or use. but i do that all the time and it hasnt done this before. Any help appreciated...thank you
    05-02-2018 03:02 PM
    just did this and didnt help..........

turn phone off

Hold volume up + power + home buttons

It will say installing update then do some android hanging by a noose image and freeze for about a minute don't worry it will take you into another screen

Use volume down button to go to wipe cache partition and press power key to select it the choose yes
    05-02-2018 04:07 PM