I was just browsing with Chrome with about 100% power before it crashed after going at 40- 30%. A sign appears " Media Device Disconnected " Then the signal of sim card disappears and phone rebooted to only 4% power and it shut down again less than a minute later. Without turning it on or taking the battery out, when I plugged it in socket find it showing power about 40% power.
    I am facing this issue since past five days.
    If anyone of you know its solution the please let me know its hardware problem or software and if its hardware problem then which part of smartphone should be changed or which software is causing it that should be changed.
    I am using only basic google pre-installed apps no games no heavy apps please kindly answer my problem.
    06-22-2019 12:26 PM
    The battery is bad (it's growing a dendrite - if you want to learn more about that, look at Lithium Battery Dendrite links). It's nothing you did, it's just one of the reasons we don't have many cars with lithium batteries (replacing a $5,000 battery under warranty isn't something a manufacturer wants to have to do). And, unfortunately, getting a manufacturer to replace it under warranty in a phone, even if the phone were still under warranty, is almost impossible.
    06-22-2019 05:04 PM