I recently replaced my galaxy S6 battery for a new, genuine battery. However, the battery life is performing the same as before the replacement. AccuBattery predicts it at 1650mAh! There are no apps draining the battery and I have wiped the cache partition, calibrated the battery and done a few 0-100% charge cycles. Does anyone known what this issue could be caused by, as my battery is no different to the 3 year old previous one!

It is very annoying and I want to be able to get my good battery life back 😢
    06-25-2019 03:17 PM
    I recently replaced my galaxy S6 battery for a new, genuine battery. However, the battery life is performing the same as before the replacement. AccuBattery predicts it at 1650mAh! There are no apps draining the battery and I have wiped the cache partition, calibrated the battery and done a few 0-100% charge cycles. Does anyone known what this issue could be caused by, as my battery is no different to the 3 year old previous one!

It is very annoying and I want to be able to get my good battery life back
    I dont know how long you got the battery replaced but within a weeks time it should learn , if it's been longer then that, take it back where you got the battery done.
    IMattUltra1 likes this.
    06-25-2019 04:57 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I will see how it goes as I do more charge cycles. Also, I replaced my battery myself. The first time I replaced it, the battery wasn't genuine off ebay and that's why I thought it was that fake battery causing the issue. I ordered one of ReplaceBase (it was genuine) and put that in the phone and it seems to have the same issue. That's why I'm posting here about it as I don't know if its another hardware issue like the charging port I will need to replace. Just typing this my phone has gone from 100% to 92%!
    06-26-2019 02:03 AM