03-27-2017 03:09 PM
69 123
tools
    Yes there is indeed a little gap, not sure what to advise in terms of getting the sand out. Maybe a vacuum cleaner?
    06-13-2016 05:35 PM
    Are you able to screen mirror with this phone? So close to pulling the trigger.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-15-2016 01:21 PM
    Does anyone know if you can buy Samsung protection plus for this phone? Curious what my insurance options mint be.
    06-20-2016 04:57 PM
    Are you able to screen mirror with this phone? So close to pulling the trigger.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Yes you can use Chromecast or Miracast or Samsungs proprietary mirroring for Samsung TVs.

Chris
    06-21-2016 02:20 PM
    Can this phone be unlocked and use with US Tmobile ?
    06-28-2016 01:50 AM
    Has anyone gotten the display scaling change to smaller / condensed to work on the phone?
    06-28-2016 10:30 PM
    My husband and myself do not have the active, but we did just get the s7. When people call us they don't hear ringing on their end. It keeps saying dialing on their end and then we are saying hello It is doing it on both of our phones. It could be a landline calling or a cell. Sometimes after 30sec of a phone call it will drop the call. I ended up having 12 calls between my sister and myself the other day because it kept dropping the call. I finally used my daughter's phone and it kept the call the whole time. Is anyone else having these problems?
    We have Verizon.
    06-29-2016 07:42 AM
    Does anyone know if you can buy Samsung protection plus for this phone? Curious what my insurance options mint be.
    It isn't available for this phone as of now anyway. I tried to sign up for it with my active imei and it said:
    Sorry, this device is not compatible with this Protection Plus plan.
    06-29-2016 07:16 PM
    ...but does it blend?
    07-17-2016 11:12 AM
    How much is it from the att store?
    10-01-2016 08:11 PM
    Sure, no problem at all. So I use Nova Launcher in order to setup the main screen - Nova allows you to set the Google Search bar to 'float' up top, and it also allows you all sorts of configurations for icon size/positioning.

I purchased Beautiful Widgets (Pro version) for the weather/clock you see below the Google Search bar. You can fully customize how that looks, there are literally hundreds of templates within that application for fonts, layout, etc.

Between those two things, you should be all set. I user Light Manager Pro on the app store to control the LED color for certain notifications, for me it's White for email, Green for txt/mms, Purple for Voicemail, Yellow for work email, etc. I'll see how this pans out with the Always on display, perhaps I'll use one over the other, I'm not 100% sure.

Any questions just ask, we are all here to share.

Chris
    I am not sure what I clicked but my phone is now in black and white. I thought I'd be brave and get to know my phone.
    I've been through the Accessability screen and my gray scale is off. But, everything is still in black and white... I for rhe life of me cannot get it to change back to the colored screen. All the stuff that says grayscale is shut off.. There wway a button that at rhe rime popped up asking if I wanted to go back to the regular screen but it disappeared so fast I didn't get to click it. Please help me get it changed back. Thank you
    Mel
    10-21-2016 03:16 AM
    I am not sure what I clicked but my phone is now in black and white. I thought I'd be brave and get to know my phone.
    I've been through the Accessability screen and my gray scale is off. But, everything is still in black and white... I for rhe life of me cannot get it to change back to the colored screen. All the stuff that says grayscale is shut off.. There wway a button that at rhe rime popped up asking if I wanted to go back to the regular screen but it disappeared so fast I didn't get to click it. Please help me get it changed back. Thank you
    Mel
    I messed with my wife's S7 active and was not able to make it black and white. Have you found what setting you changed yet and gotten it back to normal?
    10-25-2016 05:04 PM
    While it might not help because I don't know if you have the Developer Options enabled, if you do and you go scroll down the list near the bottom you'll find an entry called "Simulate color space" and it has a few options, one of them is Monochromacy which is black and white/greyscale - I can't say that'll help or that it's enabled but maybe some weird glitch in your Active kicked that into action.

Can't hurt to check on that setting - tap the setting one time, set the option for Turned off and see what happens.

Hope this helps...
    10-26-2016 03:05 PM
    How do I get my telephone keypad back to full size? It has changed to smaller size with arrows pointing left or right. Driving me NUTS!!!
    11-21-2016 03:00 PM
    How do I get my telephone keypad back to full size? It has changed to smaller size with arrows pointing left or right. Driving me NUTS!!!
    11-21-2016 03:03 PM
    Mel
    Could you possibly have put it in "Ultra-Power Saving Mode" in Settings? That selects Greyscale as one of it's functions to save battery! Just a thought if you haven't found it yet Melinda!
    11-23-2016 01:12 PM
    I have to put my phone in safe mode to use my bluetooth otherwise it cuts out. What's the deal? Very annoying.

Thanks,

Rich
    12-03-2016 01:43 PM
    How about what to do if they explode? And samsung customer service is like wading through a sea of idiots?
    12-15-2016 10:30 AM
    Gotta' love the 4000 mAh battery...

I've got the Galaxy S7 Active, you have questions —*fire away!-screenshot_20.jpg

...the screenshot was at 1:53 PM this afternoon and I'm still at 30% right now. I took it off the charger Friday night at 11:15 PM and it's been off ever since. I haven't done a ton of stuff but still, Screen On Time was 2 Hours, 59 Mins., 34 Secs.
    03-27-2017 03:09 PM
69 123