I was wondering if someone can post pictures with the Galaxy S7 Active, mainly of moving objects in mid lighting. I've heard its pretty much the same camera but I did hear there was some changes made. I dunno if this is with post-processing of the images, or just little tweaks to the camera. But I love the camera on the regular S7, as long as everything is still (especially in mid/low lighting). So I was hoping this was fixed as I didn't have this issue as much with the S6.
    06-08-2016 12:10 PM
    Don't know about the S7 Active, but with the S7 moving objects are tricky because they increased the low-light performance of the phone. You can notice that with Flash in Auto Mode and that you'll get bright pictures and the flash will fire up less often. However, this isn't ideal for moving subjects, since they will blur a bit if the lens is 'open' for too long. This is where Pro mode comes in, where you can tweak the aperture and exposure times, or you may use Sports mode, but that will make any low-light picture almost pitch black.
    06-08-2016 12:17 PM