If so how is it? Which come did you get?

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-12-2016 02:41 AM
    Just bought it friday morning. Love it so far. This thing is built like a tank. I got the green camo and I was surprised because Im not a camo guy but once I saw it in person I had to get it. Charged it friday morning and I still have 29% left. I going to see if i can stretch it till sunday night (no power saving modes active). Granted I am not a heavy user....more moderate. Touch wiz is going to take some getting used to. My last 2 phones were both htc's (m7 and m8) My htc's i had to charge every night. Very smooth no lag what so ever. Camera is f**king amazing. Took about 15 min to get rid of all the bloatware. Most cat be deleted ...only disabled. Call quality is spot on. What impressed me the most was the speaker. Not as good as boom sound but not bad. No case needed but do have a glass screen protector only because the lady at at&t gave it to me for free. Has a great feel and grip to it. Love everything about this phone so far except all the bloat and still getting use to touchh wiz. I may put nova launcher on it later but for now I will give TW some time. One more thing ......better signal strength than my htc......M8= -101 dbm active= -87 dbm. Hope this helps.
    T48, ric2001, planoman and 1 others like this.
    06-12-2016 03:50 AM
    Just bought it friday morning. Love it so far. This thing is built like a tank. I got the green camo and I was surprised because Im not a camo guy but once I saw it in person I had to get it. Charged it friday morning and I still have 29% left. I going to see if i can stretch it till sunday night (no power saving modes active). Granted I am not a heavy user....more moderate. Touch wiz is going to take some getting used to. My last 2 phones were both htc's (m7 and m8) My htc's i had to charge every night. Very smooth no lag what so ever. Camera is f**king amazing. Took about 15 min to get rid of all the bloatware. Most cat be deleted ...only disabled. Call quality is spot on. What impressed me the most was the speaker. Not as good as boom sound but not bad. No case needed but do have a glass screen protector only because the lady at at&t gave it to me for free. Has a great feel and grip to it. Love everything about this phone so far except all the bloat and still getting use to touchh wiz. I may put nova launcher on it later but for now I will give TW some time. One more thing ......better signal strength than my htc......M8= -101 dbm active= -87 dbm. Hope this helps.
    Nice impressions. I find do it to be a little bit slippery on the sides since they are metal. I cannot recall if the S6 Active as this way since I used a thin TPU case. Also have one coming from today for my S7 Active.

Posted via my S7 Active with Samsung Pay!
    06-12-2016 11:15 AM
    Nice impressions. I find do it to be a little bit slippery on the sides since they are metal. I cannot recall if the S6 Active as this way since I used a thin TPU case. Also have one coming from today for my S7 Active.

Posted via my S7 Active with Samsung Pay!
    S6A had a grooved inlay of plastic/rubber compound down the sides.
    Attached Thumbnails has anyone here bought one?-galaxy-s6-active-volume-active-button.jpg  
    06-12-2016 12:17 PM
    S6A had a grooved inlay of plastic/rubber compound down the sides.
    Yes, Thanks for the reminder. I liked the better. The S7 Active reminds me of the Sony Z with was slippery smooth metal on the sides.

I like the edges and buttons better on the S6 Active and the fingernail SIM tray!
    06-12-2016 12:34 PM
    How are the front buttons when pushing them? My S5 Active had buttons that were really easy to push, but my S6 Active, then took a bit more pressure.
    06-12-2016 02:57 PM
    How are the front buttons when pushing them? My S5 Active had buttons that were really easy to push, but my S6 Active, then took a bit more pressure.
    Not bad. The S6 Active button were raised quite a bit compared to the S7 Active. The S7 are almost flush with the sides of the body. They are easy to push and have tactile cross hash feeling to them except for the home button which is smooth and is also a fingerprint sensor. It works extremely well and with a press of the button you are able to unlock your device without swiping first. If you just press it once you will go to the lock screen but a split second press and it goes to the lock screen to the home screen from the active display or blank screen.
    06-12-2016 04:41 PM
    Not bad. The S6 Active button were raise quite a bit compared to the S7 Active. The S7 are almost flush with the sides of the body. The are easy to push and have tactile cross hash feeling to them except for the home button which is smooth and is also a fingerprint sensor. I works extremely well and with a press of the button you are able to unlock your device without swiping first. If you just press it once you will go to the lock screen but a split second press and it goes to the lock screen to the home screen from the active display or blank screen.
    Cool. Thanks!
    06-12-2016 05:09 PM
    I highly recommend getting the S7 Active you're thinking about it. I got my wife the regular S7 and we both find the side bezels to thin that just holding the phone can press the screen causing unwanted screen presses. Super annoying when trying to take a pic. I need to get her a case to give her more to hold on to on the sides to make it easier for her to use. The extra bulk of the S7 Active is perfect for me but my wife thinks it's ugly. lol
    06-14-2016 03:12 PM
    Awesome, thanks. That battery life is what interests me about this phone. Along with the durability but to a lesser degree. Do you remember how much space was free after disabling the att crap?
    06-19-2016 11:55 PM