What colors did u guys go with?????

Steve Tyburski1

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
I was expecting to buy the black......but after seeing the green camo I had to get it. Its alot more muted than i thought it would be and i like that.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I was thinking they are going to have a different camo pattern this year. Urban would have been pretty cool.

ric2001

Jan 22, 2016
Visit site
I took advantage of the BOGO deal yesterday and got a grey one and my wife got the sandy color (which doesn't look too bad but I wouldn't get one myself). Anyway, it's been 5 years since I've tried Android (Infuse, Atrix) so just slowly getting back into it.

shamdawg

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I took advantage of the BOGO deal yesterday and got a grey one and my wife got the sandy color (which doesn't look too bad but I wouldn't get one myself). Anyway, it's been 5 years since I've tried Android (Infuse, Atrix) so just slowly getting back into it.
Do you have to add a line for the bogo deal or can you do that with two existing lines?

ric2001

Jan 22, 2016
Visit site
Do you have to add a line for the bogo deal or can you do that with two existing lines?

Yeah, we needed to add a new line for my daughter (we were going to get her one anyway). They used that line to add the second active but then switched the number back to my wife's.

ric2001

Jan 22, 2016
Visit site

Yeah, we needed to add a new line for my daughter (we were going to get her one anyway). They used that line to add the second active but then switched the number back to my wife's.

htcrazy

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Camo green. Went in Saturday and they had 6 phones, 2 of each color. When I went back yesterday, they only had one phone left, a camo green. So they are selling.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
I went with titanium for a more universal color. The green camo does look cool though. I wish they had the blue camo like the S6 Active and I would've bought that one.

tkuhe

May 6, 2016
Visit site

So you added a line to your current service? Did you need one or are you paying for an extra line?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey