love my s7 active!!!

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Looks the pics are still awesome!!!

Posted via the Android Central App

I love the galaxy S camera. My first galaxy s was the s5 and I loved that phone. It had a great camera and it's only gotten better. Still miss removable battery. I know many others don't lol.

Phoneguy108

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I love the galaxy S camera. My first galaxy s was the s5 and I loved that phone. It had a great camera and it's only gotten better. Still miss removable battery. I know many others don't lol.

I used to too but nowadays the batteries have a much longer life expectancy.

Back in the day the battery wouldn't hold a full charge after 7 or 8 months and you'd have to replace it.

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Picked one up Friday and I'm really liking it. The honeymoon phase isn't quite over but with an S7edge, 6p, 6s plus, HTC 10, and note 5 in my possession I'm leaning toward this one as my favorite phone. The S7e was my favorite prior to picking this one up but I'm leaning toward keeping the Active and selling the S7e. Even though not quite as sexy I like the rugged shell of the active and the shatter resistant display (which is brilliant by the way). This is the first device I've felt comfortable going without a case with since the Motorola Q or Nokia N95 way back in the day. Just slapped on a Zagg glass protector and good to go. The size and battery life also appeal to me. I'm getting over 7 hours SOT after just a few charge cycles.

Definitely not the best looking phone put there but in my opinion it has the least compromises and offers the best user experience of any phone on the market right now.

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Picked one up Friday and I'm really liking it. The honeymoon phase isn't quite over but with an S7edge, 6p, 6s plus, HTC 10, and note 5 in my possession I'm leaning toward this one as my favorite phone. The S7e was my favorite prior to picking this one up but I'm leaning toward keeping the Active and selling the S7e. Even though not quite as sexy I like the rugged shell of the active and the shatter resistant display (which is brilliant by the way). This is the first device I've felt comfortable going without a case with since the Motorola Q or Nokia N95 way back in the day. Just slapped on a Zagg glass protector and good to go. The size and battery life also appeal to me. I'm getting over 7 hours SOT after just a few charge cycles.

Definitely not the best looking phone put there but in my opinion it has the least compromises and offers the best user experience of any phone on the market right now.

I honestly don't think it's a bad looking phone. It's not as nic looking as the s7 edge but it's not ugly to my eye. I really like the utility of the active. Huge battery and all the great spec of the s7 in a tough body. Going to look at this phone tomorrow.

Subinoob

Jun 21, 2016
Visit site
I honestly don't think it's a bad looking phone. It's not as nic looking as the s7 edge but it's not ugly to my eye. I really like the utility of the active. Huge battery and all the great spec of the s7 in a tough body. Going to look at this phone tomorrow.

If you are planning on using a next plan to get one go to Best Buy. They are giving you a $100 gift card if you upgrade to the s7 active with a next plan. I'm probably going to do the same in a day or two.

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
If you are planning on using a next plan to get one go to Best Buy. They are giving you a $100 gift card if you upgrade to the s7 active with a next plan. I'm probably going to do the same in a day or two.

Wow that's cool. I'd do that but I would probably do outright. I don't have a upgrade.

tkuhe

May 6, 2016
Visit site

Best buy is also throwing in a wireless charging pad with the $100 gift card. Might push me over the edge with that deal.

Mal Lignant Tumor

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
I'm now on board with the S7A, passing my S6A to my wife. Really liking the phone. Battery life is excellent. Got the Camo Green and a Bodyglove Satin Kickstand case.

vjr021

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Picked mine up with the S2 gear... Love it... gonna see how it does over the holiday weekend... I try android every two years and then go back to Apple... I just wish Android had an iTunes desktop library manager.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae