Yes, even the S7 Active could use a case. What cases are y'all using or interested in?

I'm interested in this Poetic Affinity case

Or the same case I have on my S6 Active. The Supcase Unicorn Beetle
    planoman likes this.
    06-15-2016 05:26 PM
    Yes, even the S7 Active could use a case. What cases are y'all using or interested in?

I'm interested in this Poetic Affinity case

Or the same case I have on my S6 Active. The Supcase Unicorn Beetle
    I'm waiting on the SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle case as well. I actually also have an Otterbox Defender case as well but I only use it when I'm going to be in work conditions that warrant extreme protection.
    06-16-2016 12:24 PM
    I just want a bumper case. On my S6 I took a case and cut the back out of it... I am just not seeing a decent candidate for that for the S7. I wonder if the one for the S6 is stretchy enough to go on the 7....
    06-18-2016 07:19 AM
    I'm waiting on the SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle case as well. I actually also have an Otterbox Defender case as well but I only use it when I'm going to be in work conditions that warrant extreme protection.
    Same here. Have one for another device and it's nice. Hope this one is the same

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-18-2016 07:25 AM
    Same here. Have one for another device and it's nice. Hope this one is the same

Posted via the Android Central App
    Pre-order it here for $9.99 delivered with coupon code SUPS7ACTIVE.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=MkX9cET-
    06-19-2016 11:55 AM
    Galaxy S7 Active (2016 Release) Case [Dual Layer Series] Hybrid Armor Protector Case For Samsung Galaxy S7 Active (2016 Release)

Bought this case and it arrived yesterday. It's nice, but of course it adds weight and bulk. Back is smooth so you'll be wiping it clean occasionally. Plastic buttons have a good tactile feel. Cutouts seem ample and appropriately sized. I'm satisfied. My green camo phone is now black.
    Without a case, I felt the Active was too slippery and every time I pulled it out of my pocket I turned it on. I wish UAG would make a case.
    Anyway, for those that want something lighter, grippy and to also see the color of your phone, one of the pliable clear plastic tpu cases might be a better choice.
    06-19-2016 12:02 PM
    Does anyone use a belt clip? If so what do you use?
    07-05-2016 03:10 PM
    I had the pelican case they sell att and the screen protector
    07-05-2016 03:42 PM
    Does anyone use a belt clip? If so what do you use?
    Belt clip? My kids gave me so much crap oven using a holster I have stopped. I have always used seidio and someone has pictures of the galaxy note 4 holster fitting the s7 active with a case on. You can also use the phone arena site to compare device sizes which may help.

Posted via my S7 Active with Samsung Pay!
    07-06-2016 08:15 AM
    I'm the one that posted the pic of the phone in the Note 4 holster. Phone with case fits perfectly in it. Phone without case fits perfectly in the S5 Seidio case holster.

Don't let your kids bully you planoman. Real men wear their device holstered lol.
    07-07-2016 02:21 PM
    Galaxy S7 Active Unicorn Beetle Pro | Samsung Cases | Supcase is the case I got works great ports are all nice and tucked away behind covers, phone sits great in it and it looks nice. and Planoman..it has a nice holster too!
    07-15-2016 10:11 AM
    poetic looks nice; i have the $8 cimo clear off amazon with displayshieldz cheapo $8 2 pack of glass screen protector(s). WB is off as i used auto on an old S4, yeah out of focus, and i had some apple stickers lying around so why not?

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...cUvbUpU5267528
    Attached Thumbnails S7 Active Cases-20160709_235438_richtone-hdr-.jpg   S7 Active Cases-20160709_235736.jpg  
    07-15-2016 11:05 PM
    Nice clear case!
    Android folks going to hate on that apple sticker though. Haha
    FLTimmyB likes this.
    07-16-2016 02:45 AM
    ...'Haters gonna hate hate hate...' #talyorswift lol.
    07-17-2016 12:40 PM
    I'm the one that posted the pic of the phone in the Note 4 holster. Phone with case fits perfectly in it.
    Hello from NC!

Can you please tell me which case you have that fits in the Seidio Note 4 holster? Is it the Supcase you linked above? I have a Cimo TPU case and the "Seidio Spring-Clip Holster for Samsung Galaxy Note 4," and they don't match.

TIA!
    Jack
    08-03-2016 04:42 AM
    I have one of these on the way to see how it does..so far its going to have to work to beat the unicorn beetle. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...cUvbUpU5297396
    08-03-2016 07:24 AM
    Hello from NC!

Can you please tell me which case you have that fits in the Seidio Note 4 holster? Is it the Supcase you linked above? I have a Cimo TPU case and the "Seidio Spring-Clip Holster for Samsung Galaxy Note 4," and they don't match.

TIA!
    Jack
    SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle

Posted from my unlocked S7 Active on T-Mobile
    Attached Thumbnails S7 Active Cases-1529.jpg  
    FLTimmyB likes this.
    08-04-2016 10:45 AM
    So I gave in and ordered an Otterbox. I was out in the woods all week and even though I have a TPU clear case and glass screen protector, my phone still felt fragile. Only, I hate the plastic screen protector built into the Otterbox. When water/sweat gets between in and the screen, it becomes unusable. That's why I've ditched ever Otterbox I've ever bought except on my iPhone 3GS (best Otterbox ever). Anyone ever just pulled that layer off?
    08-25-2016 10:29 AM
    I'm looking for 7 active case that holds credit cards. Can seem to only find cases for edge and 7 ones.
    09-07-2016 09:18 AM
    So I gave in and ordered an Otterbox. I was out in the woods all week and even though I have a TPU clear case and glass screen protector, my phone still felt fragile. Only, I hate the plastic screen protector built into the Otterbox. When water/sweat gets between in and the screen, it becomes unusable. That's why I've ditched ever Otterbox I've ever bought except on my iPhone 3GS (best Otterbox ever). Anyone ever just pulled that layer off?
    I pull the built in screen protector first thing on every Otterbox Defender I buy including the one for my Active.
    09-07-2016 10:25 AM
    SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle

Posted from my unlocked S7 Active on T-Mobile
    Hey there,
    I know this thread is 9 months old, but..
    You mentioned that a Seidio Note 4 holster worked well with an S7 Active in a SUPCASE.

Do you remember which holster ? There are 3 available.
    One for the bare Note 4, one for the Seidio Surface Case and one for the Seidio Dilex case.

Thanks much,
    Tim
    Poindxter likes this.
    03-27-2017 11:53 AM
    Hey there,
    I know this thread is 9 months old, but..
    You mentioned that a Seidio Note 4 holster worked well with an S7 Active in a SUPCASE.

Do you remember which holster ? There are 3 available.
    One for the bare Note 4, one for the Seidio Surface Case and one for the Seidio Dilex case.

Thanks much,
    Tim
    Did you have any luck finding a belt clip that will work? I just got an S7 Active and tried it with a Note 3 Surface holster belt clip I had and it's too loose even with a tpu case on the S7 Active. So a Note 4 holster seems like it wouldn't work because the Note 4 is bigger than the Note 3.
    04-16-2017 04:31 PM
    It's going to be the Surface belt clip holster for a cased phone not naked phone. The SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle case adds a lot of bulk and fills up the holster. I've got a Surface Note 3 holster and it fits snugly with the SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle. I would like to find a belt clip holster that fits with a slim fit TPU case but I haven't had any luck with that. The Surface Note 3 holster is a little too wide and long with a slim fit TPU case on the S7 active so it rattles around in the holster.
    04-26-2017 10:42 AM
    How does the clear back on this case hold up to scratches?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01EI...cUvbUpU5790893
    04-28-2017 08:00 PM