Hey everyone!

I have the new S7 active. great device so far! battery stellar. one question. I found the little device for connecting the phones for data transfer, but how do I connect them? my old HTC no longer has an active simcard , that went into my S7 at purchase, so cannot download the switching app to old pone? how does this get done? there is still a lot of stuff on my HTC that is still intere I want?
    06-25-2016 03:36 PM
    Hey everyone!

I have the new S7 active. great device so far! battery stellar. one question. I found the little device for connecting the phones for data transfer, but how do I connect them? my old HTC no longer has an active simcard , that went into my S7 at purchase, so cannot download the switching app to old pone? how does this get done? there is still a lot of stuff on my HTC that is still intere I want?
    Do you still have the HTC device? It sounds like you may have traded it in to get the S7? If you have the HTC device then you can connect it via WiFi and transfer the data you want to a cloud based service (i.e. Drive) and download it to your S7. If you no longer have the HTC device then it's likely already been factory reset and the storage cleared.
    06-25-2016 05:29 PM
    i still have the HTC, just cannot get them to connect to each other. the S7 came withs a plug to connect two phones together, but with only one active sinm it does not work. onence I bought the S7 my HTC sim was no longer active , the S7 was the main one now.? the S7 software needs to be downloaded to the "old " device to transfer, but cannot download? so how do you get round only one active phone? I even tried to tranfer via the NFC but they just would not connect .
    06-28-2016 02:35 PM
    Best bet, head to an AT&T corporate store or Best Buy.
    06-28-2016 04:16 PM