s7 active warranty

Maryelis Santiago

Jul 12, 2016
Visit site
I'm on y third phone and I have truly regretted this decision more than anything. I should have remained a faithful iphone user because this is bby far the worst phone that I have ever owned.

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm on y third phone and I have truly regretted this decision more than anything. I should have remained a faithful iphone user because this is bby far the worst phone that I have ever owned.
That's horrible. Why 3 phones?

While I'm not as careless with it as I was before the reports of water resistance problems, it's still by far the best phone I've ever had (coming from an s7 edge and an iPhone 6s+ before that).

The 4000 mah battery, the rugged build, the extremely fast processor, the expandable memory, everything I want in a phone except a removable battery. I can't think of a better phone available. That being said I'm picking up a 1 year square trade warranty to be able to rest a bit easier.

Rds030903

Jun 29, 2016
Visit site
Looks like i may have my phone by the end of the month. They just started looking at it today. Its been there since thursday. Just opened the box today to look at. Said it would 5 to 7 business days to find something out and repair if under warranty. Then 2 days to ship back.

To me this is just ridiculous.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21