Hello all, I have been cruising the boards now and I see that some folks have tried to return the damaged unit to ATT with no luck. Has anyone done this and had luck and if so what did you say or do, and if you have not had luck where do you stand. I have been lucky so far but I have not dunked it yet. Maybe we can help some folks out and ease the pain if you get a fail. Thanks all, I have really been enjoying the forum so far. So glad I switched from a windows phone to android.
    08-01-2016 08:09 AM
    I think those are posts made pre-Samsung official statement regarding the water damage/warranty conditions. Someone posted their updated policy on accepting faulty S7 Actives at Samsung repair and at ATT retail stores.

It's good to know that the carrier is on board with this policy as well as it makes returning the device alot easier. I would advise everyone experiencing this issue to go through the carrier first and obtain another device. Sending it in for Samsung repair usually means a longer wait and the device actually being repaired.

Good luck.

Posted via the Android Central App
    FLTimmyB likes this.
    08-01-2016 09:33 AM
    Heres how At&t is handling it.

You cant go to a store but you can go to a local service center if they have replacements in stock.
    08-01-2016 03:04 PM