Water Damage Replacement Using At&t

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
I would tell the business rep to stand by or find a way to let the front line know whats going on.

Well my problem with At&t has been resolved in a not so polite way. I sold the Active, gave back my loaner s7 edge I was given for my Note 7, got hassled about restocking fees on a loaner phone while still waiting for my account to be credited for the returned Active, walked across the street to Verizon and switched my business account and personal account to them. Went back across the street and let the a-hole store manager know Ill be happy to fill out his survey if he still wants to send it to me. Good luck all with the Active, I hope they finally fixed them. For me Im back on ios and done with Samsung screwing me with their phones.

justin1578

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
Wow, sorry you had that experience.

Samsung issued a statement that the Active's LDI does not affect the warranty exchange and that information is readily available.

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
Wow, sorry you had that experience.

Samsung issued a statement that the Active's LDI does not affect the warranty exchange and that information is readily available.

Yeah thats how its supposed to go and seeing how I had a total of 4 Actives replaced you would think At&t would have figured out they couldnt charge me for an "out of warranty" replacement. As of now they still havent credited the account so they'll get a payment for all but the 751.54 they tried charging me. My rep reversed the charges but it hasnt been approved by some department. We'll see what happens.