Best Case for Rugged S7A - Only cost 40 cents!

PLaBar

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
Seeing as Samsung's most ever rugged phone isn't very rugged I decided to make a case.
You know for when the occasional feather may land on you phone. One must protect against such harsh conditions.

But in my new case I am now confident I can use my rugged S7 Active as intended - like gently moving from one room to the next.

Double Layer Think Bubble Wrap with Claps

PhoneOpen.jpg
PhoneClosed.jpg

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
Too funny but on a serious note, is everyone as paranoid as me that they are going to pull this phone from their pocket to find it shattered? Im waiting for my new Note 7 to get here so I can sell this thing before its useless from a shattered screen.

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Too funny but on a serious note, is everyone as paranoid as me that they are going to pull this phone from their pocket to find it shattered? Im waiting for my new Note 7 to get here so I can sell this thing before its useless from a shattered screen.
I'm about as concerned about that as I am about my Note 7 catching fire.

Slade8525

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site
LOL

we have both; 2 (faulty) S7 Actives, and my shiny, new, barely used 'OMG DONT LOOK IT COULD EXPLODE AT ANY SECOND' Note 7...

i was making a Live Wallpaper earlier of some layers in After Effects to simulate the phone suddenly bursting/catching on fire and vibrating to add to the effect, but for legal reasons (and time... and my GF would be pissed i think as it was a surprise gift for me) decided against it.