I have tried 3 different multitouch test apps on my GS7 Active and all three have had the same result. Only 2 active touches on the screen at one time. Huh?

As soon as finger number 3 hits the screen, touch for finger 1 vanishes. Finger 4 never registers at all.

Is there something wrong with my phone or are all GS7 Active phones limited to 2 simultaneous touches?
    09-13-2016 10:18 AM
    That can't be right. Does this happen in Safe Mode? https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-28008

If it still happens, then one possibility to consider is that the phone is a clone or fake. Where did you get it? A quick and easy way to tell is to install an app like CPU-Z and see what kind of processor the phone has. If it says MediaTek, then it's a fake. The S7 Active should have a Qualcomm Snapdragon.
    09-13-2016 02:25 PM
    Very weird. I restarted in Safe mode and was able to get 5 separate fingers registered with no problem. Then I rebooted in normal mode and now all 5 fingers work as well. Must have been some app blocking more touches and the reset cleared it?

Anyway, thanks for the safe mode tip. And yes, my Active is legit ๐Ÿ˜€
    B. Diddy likes this.
    09-13-2016 03:05 PM
    Very weird. I restarted in Safe mode and was able to get 5 separate fingers registered with no problem. Then I rebooted in normal mode and now all 5 fingers work as well. Must have been some app blocking more touches and the reset cleared it?

Anyway, thanks for the safe mode tip. And yes, my Active is legit ๐Ÿ˜€
    Hi! Been having issues with my s7 edge too. Can you confirm what appa did you remove? Thanks!
    04-22-2017 02:00 AM