Hey folks! This one is weird...I noticed on a video I shot yesterday that there are static-sounding pops in the audio. I cut together several instances here:

Seems random, and I haven't been able to find anyone else that has experienced this. Interestingly, when I play back the video on the phone, it sounds like Star Wars blasters, but when I cut them together on the PC they sounded more like staticky pops.

I've only had the phone about five days, wondering if I should just swap it out. Any input is appreciated, thanks!

Paul
    11-09-2016 10:35 PM
    Maybe they're troubled spirits!

Haha I honestly don't know, but someone with a real answer might chime in soon
    11-09-2016 10:38 PM
    Hey folks! This one is weird...I noticed on a video I shot yesterday that there are static-sounding pops in the audio. I cut together several instances here:

Seems random, and I haven't been able to find anyone else that has experienced this. Interestingly, when I play back the video on the phone, it sounds like Star Wars blasters, but when I cut them together on the PC they sounded more like staticky pops.

I've only had the phone about five days, wondering if I should just swap it out. Any input is appreciated, thanks!

Paul
    HI, I have been experiencing the same popping noises on every single video I take. I also received my active in November. I was curious if you returned the phone. I am getting very annoyed with all of my videos of my baby having crazy pops!
    02-01-2017 11:46 AM
    Hey.

Hmmm.. It really seems to me like data possibly being transferred. Something like that.... when's the last time you restarted? Or cleared your cache? Do you have a ton of social media stuff going on? I dunno but as soon as I deleted that dang Facebook app and just saved it as a bookmark, a ton of crazy things stopped happening... Not necessarily what your problem is but...... Just saying

And at only five days old, I'd completely reformat. I'd bet a dollar to a doughnut that the minion AT&T robot salesperson set your phone up initially... Is all that preinstalled crapware from AT&T still on your phone?

My build date is mid September. I got mine here in Savannah less than two weeks ago.
    02-01-2017 05:05 PM
    I recall reading something about either wi-fi or Bluetooth causing these pops. Try turning one or the other off, and see if it goes away.
    02-01-2017 05:31 PM